Job Summary and Mission
This position contributes to Terre’s success by assisting the store manager and assistant manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts.This job deploys team members and delegates tasks so that team members can create and maintain an amazing experience for our guests. Models and acts in accordance with Terre’s Core Values.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Terre.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to team members on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve team member performance.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
Summary of Experience
Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment – 1 year
- Models and consistently demonstrates Terre’s 7 Core Values
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers and guests
- Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Terre Coffee & Bakery will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.